Friday, July 20, 2012

The Body Shop Face Mist Review



At my recent mall trip, I bought this duo (on my sister's recommendation) and I'm so glad that I did. These are light and skin refreshing mists. Especially in hot summer days when all you need is a light moisturizer. They refresh your skin instantly and lightly moisturize it. One is Body Shop Vitamin E Mist and the other one is Vitamin C Spritz.

What is Vitamin E Mist?

A very light, fine and vitamin infused mist that instantly moisturizes and refreshes your skin. Vitamin E mist face Mist on call moisture and Vitamin E protection. For all skin types. It smells like Rose water which is great. You can use it over or under your make up. Excellent to setting make-up.
Price:$16.00 for 3.2fl oz
Available: The Body Shop and on Amazon.com

What is Vitamin C Spritz?

Instant pick-me-up to refresh and smooth with Vitamin C and Aloe Vera. For dull skin type.
This is a spritz not a mist so it is little bit heavy then the Vitamin E mist.Use it as a moisturizer to make your  skin look radiant and glowy.
Price:$18.00
Available: The Body Shop and on Amazon.com
 

My Review:

I love both of them. I love the way Vitamin E Mist set my make-up. It make my make-up look more natural and takes away that powdery look.Vitamin C Spritz is a good replacement of a moisturizer for me these days as i have oily skin and don't feel like using any moisturizer. It gives my skin a really healthy glow.

My Tip:

Keep them refrigerated for extra coolness.

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah for body shop products. I love whatever I have tried till now. Great review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shang! I love body shop products too:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Vitamin E range! And that vitiman C facial spritz is one of current go to products. It really is quite refreshing! Thanks for the tip. Will refrigerate it now! :)

    ReplyDelete